The Industrial Millwright is responsible for ensuring that each line and all major equipment are operating at the safest and most efficient levels to maximize production, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Location: Delta, BC, Canada
- Full Time
- Repairs plant equipment, and machines using necessary tools and assembles/installs new equipment as requires
- Co-ordinates activities of outside services in the maintenance and servicing of all equipment and machines
- Must follow lock-out/tag-out procedures when troubleshooting or performing repairs to equipment, machines
- Performs building maintenance including repair of electrical systems, heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems. Co-ordinates activity of outside services related to the maintenance of these areas.
- Logs daily activity and prepares reports as required.
- Leads in the completion of scheduled work on equipment, machines and cranes as required by our preventative maintenance program. Ensures work is done in a timely, safe, and complete manner.
- Requisitions needed parts and supplies.
- Complies with the environmental management system, health & safety and company rules and guidelines.
- Ensures company safety policies are adhered to and safe work habits are utilized by all department personnel and visitors. Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required at all times.
- Maintains a high standard of general housekeeping
- Strives for continuous improvement.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Valid Trade Certificate
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- At least 5 years of job related experience in an industrial environment
- Must be able to communicate in both written and spoken English
- Must demonstrate patience and consistent attention to detail
- Must have good organizational skills and be a self-starter
To apply to this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and reference the Job Title.