1. Preheat the oven to 350°, and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, beat together 2tbsp butter with brewed coffee. Add icing sugar, and beat until smooth; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, coffee, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
4. In a large bowl, cream together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Add in eggs and vanilla and mix well. Add dry ingredients and mix until it just combined.
5. Drop tablespoon-sized balls of dough about on 2 inches apart on your baking sheets.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven, Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely. Drizzle glaze over cookies, and let glaze set.
7. Eat and enjoy! And maybe share with loved ones… maybe.undefined